Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photoshop 1st Project: Final Image


This is the final result for my Photoshop Film Still Illustration. To change the statement from the original photograph, I figured I would add a subtle element of movement as well as lighten up the mood. In the original, the scene was considerably darker, and there was a definite element of stillness and tranquility within the scene. However, after making the alterations in Photoshop I feel that the scene within the photograph takes on a much lighter mood. Throughout the process, I decided I would extend the snow to cover the entire ground, and I also made the decision to brighten up the image using the hue and saturation tool, as well as the artistic effects to apply some angled strokes to the image to add an element of movement. Finally, I added a layer of snowflakes, and used the smudge tool to make it seem as if the snow were falling somewhat quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment